Re: Offer to help development: Convert MIDI to Lilypond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Offer to help development: Convert MIDI to Lilypond
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 19:27:05 +0100

Hi Joseph,

welcome to the LilyPond community. It is great to see someone volunteering for
such a task.

It is a good idea to ask for a mentor, although that person would probably be
mostly a mediator between you and the developers.

Personally I don't think I could be that mentor but I wanted to give you
immediate feedback, in case too many devs are in holiday mode.

It may be interesting for you that there are several current plans and ideas
around regarding import and export to various formats.

Best wishes
Urs