Free alternatives to Rietveld?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Free alternatives to Rietveld?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:33:11 +0100

Hello everybody,

just now I tried to login with Google in order to close my two recent Rietveld reviews. However, Google decided that despite entering a verification code from e-mail it couldn’t confirm me being authorised to login. So I’m currently out. Maybe they want to force me to give a mobile phone number?

Whatever the reason for this weirdness, I think it would really be better if we had a code review tool which didn’t rely on external login providers. Is there really no free alternative?

Best, Simon