Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 09:54:00 +0100

Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the heads-up on previous discussions, now I know more about
> the pitfalls.
>
> Also I see now that the ultimate free alternative would likely be the
> one Jan N. brought up in that old discussion, namely exchanging
> patches via e-mail only. Which makes sense with git’s design, however
> the side-by-side diff features of Rietveld are excellent and I
> wouldn’t miss them.
>
> I hope my problems with the Google login will soon cease (I wrote a
> complaint and didn’t hold back my annoyment too much).

Mr. Google is enough of a split personality that spanking his behind
will not cause a reaction at his head.  You are just making life less
pleasant for the person dealing with your mail.

Support personnel are trained to deal with annoyed customers, but those
dealings do not really involve passing on the message.