Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 00:51:47 +0100

Thanks for the heads-up on previous discussions, now I know more about the pitfalls.

Also I see now that the ultimate free alternative would likely be the one Jan N. brought up in that old discussion, namely exchanging patches via e-mail only. Which makes sense with git’s design, however the side-by-side diff features of Rietveld are excellent and I wouldn’t miss them.

I hope my problems with the Google login will soon cease (I wrote a complaint and didn’t hold back my annoyment too much).

Best,
Simon