Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Free alternatives to Rietveld?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:42:01 +0100

You could switch to Gerrit for code review. It is a native git tool,
so it needs less awkward scripts.

There are some hosted providers (such as gerrithub), or you can run
your own version of Gerrit if you have inclination to set it up.
Setting up your own account authentication infrastructure is pretty
annoying, and running it yourself is unlikely to save you time.