Re: [Issue #3947] fixing \huge et al.

From: James
Subject: Re: [Issue #3947] fixing \huge et al.
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:58:37 +0100

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 21:12:49 -0400
Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> > I am sure you know the process
>
> Actually, I *don't*. This will be my first patch.
>
> > make sure that there is a tracker issue
>
> <https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/3947/>
>
> > AND that the tracker issue is marked as 'started'
>
> 'Accepted'. Is that better? Or at least sufficient?

No. I only filter on 'Started'; 'Accepted' just means that the issue
has been identified as 'valid' nothing more, the Bug squad usually
change an issue to 'Accepted' once it has been entered.

> > with patch 'new'
>
> null

Needs to be 'New'. Null is either patch has been pushed and issue is
fixed or there is no patch at all.

> > git-cl should do this automatically.

You can always go in and change these fields yourself manually.

James