Installing URW++ fonts, issue 4998: why not add wget lines to lilydev-se

From: Karlin High
Subject: Installing URW++ fonts, issue 4998: why not add wget lines to lilydev-setup.sh?
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 17:06:29 -0500

https://codereview.appspot.com/315850043/

I found this issue with the fonts while reading the LilyDev
instructions on GitHub. To me, it looks like the easiest way to
resolve it would be adding some WGET commands to the
~/.lilydev-setup.sh script, right after the git clone operations that
are already assuming an Internet connection. Then the fonts would be
available from the beginning, and perhaps no special documentation
would be needed. I'm attaching a proposed script for this idea. (No
master of BASH here; could be doing it wrong.)

Further observations: the referenced git repository has had several
commits since this issue began. One of them changes font file names
from "Oblique" to "Italic," and another says something about fixing a
missing blue zone at the tops of numbers. Should the download links
use the most recent files, or this exact commit from July 12, 2016?
The URLs for this repository could be written for either effect.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA