Re: letter size

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: letter size
Date: 08 Jun 2002 06:34:59 -0400

    David> Can lilypond-book produce good copy on letter
    David> size paper?  Is the manual just in A4 size?

I use the following for ly2dvi:

        ly2dvi --set=papersize="letter" filename.ly
        dvips -o filename.ps -t letter -D 600 filename.dvi

And when I'm using lilypond-book, I just put letterpaper in the
documentclass and/or geometry statements.

I don't print the manual; I use the online version.  I agree there
should be a way to do it in letter size.  I would think there would be
a way to use the options above to override any A4 directives in the
files.

I put most of the lilypond I do on my website, where it's used by
people with all kinds of paper sizes, so I prefer not to specify the
paper size in my lilypond files.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139