Re: retry

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: retry
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:37:14 -0700

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:51:14 +0200 (CEST)
Atte Andre Jensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> On September 3 I send a mail (TextSpanner bug), which I didn't get
> any response to. Since replies are mostly swift here I just want to
> say my to issues still stand:
>
> 1) there's a bug in the textspanner (or I'm brain dead...)

Could you make a smaller example?  I glanced at your previous email
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2002-September/002423.html
, but your example is too long (and I'm not very familiar with
textspanners). Try making a five- or six-line example of your problem.

> 2) which list should one use for bug reports?

If you're certain that it's an actual bug, and not just something that
isn't working, then send it to address@hidden

Cheers,
- Graham