Re: How to remove first score indentation?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: How to remove first score indentation?
Date: 04 Mar 2003 07:25:19 -0500

    Mats> Use the noquote option to get rid of the extra indentation:
    Mats> \begin[noquote]{lilypond} ... \end{lilypond}

Thanks, this also gets rid of the silly indentation of the first line
at the *right* margin, whice is certainly a bug.

    Mats> This question has popped up a number of times since Werner Lemberg
    Mats> improved the TeX code output from Lilypond. At least when using
    Mats> lilypond-book together with LaTeX documents, I have never seen any
    Mats> example where I didn't want the noquote option.

    Mats> How about changing lilypond-book and making noquote the
    Mats> default?

Yes, please.

    Mats> Of course, it's always a problem to make incompatible
    Mats> changes, but that's more or less what we did at the time
    Mats> when the noquote option was introduced. Comments?

I don't see what "quote" is good for.  If nobody can explain that,
maybe it should be removed altogether.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139