Re: Re[2]: partcombine for more than two parts?

From: Niki Pantelias
Subject: Re: Re[2]: partcombine for more than two parts?
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:20:55 -0400

  The whole file is rather a lot to read, so here is a file containing
four brass parts only which exhibits the same behavior.

  One more thing I came across since my last email -- when the first part
has a solo and the other three parts have multi-measure rests, the
combined staff prints a rest on top of (sometimes literally on top of!)
the part that is playing.  (bars 25-31).

  It could simply be that I'm grossly lagging in version number -- I'm
using a 1.3  build (long story...)

  thanks!
  -- Niki