Re: Mailing list settings

From: David R. Linn
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:19:24 -0500 (CDT)

>> From: Jan Kohnert <address@hidden>
>> To: address@hidden
>> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:33:47 +0200
>>
>> Would it be possible to change the subject line from "subject=blah" to
>> subject="[lilypond-user] blah" (or similar)? I have some lists on the same
>> adress and this would make mails easier to find, because you know where it
>> came from.
>> Thanks for your reply!
>>
>> Best regards Jan Kohnert

What do you mean by "easier to find"?  Do you mean visually in a list
of message  subjects?  As you can see from the message quoted above,
every message already includes a List-Id: header with this information,
and X-BeenThere: header with this information *and* a message footer that
*also* has this information.