Re: betweensystemspace

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: betweensystemspace
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:16:08 +0100

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

In 2.2.6, I could get the job done by setting minimumVerticalExtent
to zeroes and verticalExtent to get what I wanted.  No luck so far
getting the staves close enough with betweensystemspace.  It's
academic, because lilypond-book fails whether there's a layont
block or not:

/usr/bin/lilypond-book-snapshot (GNU LilyPond) 2.4.2
It seems that LaTeX finds the tex header files corresponding to an earlier version of LilyPond. I'm not sure how the snapshot package is done, but it seems like a packaging error.

Compiling out/arpeggios.tex...
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/lilypond/lilyponddefs.tex
This file is probably from your other installation.

  /Mats