Re: Solfeggio

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Solfeggio
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:02:10 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

I use relative mode only. I think I use it in some form
of 'obsolete' mode, and as long as it works this way,
I'd rather stick to it. I'd hate to enter pitches explictly.
I don't do that. My editor does.

Ok, but to me, it's not only a matter of entry. It is also
a matter of readability. But then again, I never tried. Perhaps
it would not be such a big issue after all...
I have and I wouldn't want to go back to absolute entry. At least until we find out what Nicolas' editor does.

Paul Scott