Re: uniform-stretching

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: uniform-stretching
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:30:36 +0100

Hi Trevor,

The mailserver of my ISP was down for 14 hours, sorry for the late
response. Thanks a lot for all your time and effort! The last example
you sent works pretty well here now except for the first measure
(4/4). It takes about the same amount of space as the following 3/8
measure.

Replacing that line with "\time 4/4 r4 r4 r4 r4" instead of the r1
will stretch out the measure but that shouldn't be necessary, right?

Does that have something to do with it being the initial measure?

--
Orm