Re: Hiding empty staves

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Hiding empty staves
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 00:10:03 +0100

Am 24/12/2006 um 23:10 schrieb Pierre Abbat:

Whether the wether is out
with the shepherd at night depends on the weather. ;)

Great! But why are we still hiding empty staves?

I'm sure you are right. My English needs you. "fourth", not
"quarter", it should be.

The duration of a note, however, is a quarter.

phma

That's right, I have corrected it. Who is phma?

Any help for the Linux users coming?

Chapter One.

If you are using a Mac, open a new LilyPond window.
If you are working with Linux...

Then write this inside:

{ c'  d'  e'  f'  g'  a'  b'  c' ' }

Save the file and then select "Typeset file" from the "Compile" menu.

Manuel