Re: Space in markup using \char

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: Space in markup using \char
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:49:22 +0200 (CEST)

Ralph:
> I still have not found a combination that produces " più f "; that is,
> piu (with accent grave) in italics, followed by a space, followed by the
> dynamic mark for forte. The closest I can get is to either ignore the
> accent grave over the "u" or to allow a space between the "i" and the
> "ù". If anyone else can come up with a solution, please let me know. If
> and when I get a solution, I will be happy to try to submit it to the
> LSR.

Try attached file.

If you have problems generating unicode chars, you can enter them as
latin-1 in a file and run "recode l1..u8 < inp > out" on it.
You then have a file with the needed unicode chars at hand.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting