Re: Hara_kiri_engraver shouldn't handle both staves of a PianoStaff as s

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Hara_kiri_engraver shouldn't handle both staves of a PianoStaff as separate single staves
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:06:14 +0200

2007/8/26, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:

> Actually, it does... see for example <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/
> html/lilypond-user/2006-07/msg00244.html>.

I had never thought the SystemStartBrace had a collapse-height
property like the SystemStartBracket; thank you for the tip (I'm
adding it to the LSR snippet right now).

Otherwise, we agree to say that keeping alive both staves of a
PianoStaff should be the default behavior (or at least, should be
possible). If this isn't a bug, this is at least a missing feature...

Cheers,
Valentin