Re: GDP: rearrange manual

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: rearrange manual
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 05:28:01 -0700

Eyolf Østrem wrote:
I would also say -- although this may exceed the limits of what kind
of suggestions were allowed -- that one thing that is missing is a
comprehensive survey of the syntax of Lilypond.

Like Appendix E Cheat sheet ? It's quite limited at the moment, but is that what you're talking about?

Expanding the Cheat sheet has been discussed from time to time; it comes down to resources. At the moment, I think it's more important to clean up the notation reference. If we have time/energy left afterwards, we could tackle this... or if anybody wants to volunteer specifically to do this, that would be great; I could help you get started.

Cheers,
- Graham