Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:58:10 +0200

Thank you for you hint. I´ve read section 9.3 and also found the
program-reference.
But in VoltaBracket I couln´t find a property to set to font(-family).
I only found the font-encoding property, but this doesn´t help me by
now.

In the manual (8.1.7. Font selection) is written: "font-encoding is a
symbol that sets layout of the glyphs. This should only be set to
select
di?erent types of non-text fonts, e.g."
So I cannot/shouldn´t use it for what I want!?

Can you please give me another hint? Or is it not possible to change
the default font for VoltaBracket and I have to play around with
\markups?

Dominic