Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 23:23:07 +0200

On 8 Oct 2007, at 22:09, Graham Percival wrote:

I really don't understand what you're complaining about.

It is your project, so you do whatever you want.

But if you want more inputs, I think that at "Quick Links" at <http:// lilypond.org/web/> you should put up a link "GDP (Grand Documentation Project)" to <http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/~gperciva/>. And on this latter page, add a short description of the project, and how comments can be made.

And on
  http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/~gperciva/lilypond/Documentation/index.html
and all the GDP documents, set "Version 2.11.32 GDP", so that it is different from the regular documentation.

Just an input. :-)

  Hans Ã…berg