GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches 2008-01-26

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches 2008-01-26
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:28:35 -0800

Final call for comments on NR 1.1 Pitches.  Please note that this
is our "demonstration" chapter, which will form the guidelines for
the rest of the NR.  So if there's anything that you don't like
about the general layout and policies of this section, please
speak up now, before the entire NR is changed to match.

Read it online, download the pdf, print it out and read on a bus with a
red pen in hand... please review it any way that suits you.  :)  I'll
wait a week before declaring this section "perfect".

GDP website:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

Two caveats about the "if there's anything you don't like..."
- I don't need to hear about anything that's already on the
  technical todo list:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/todo/technical-todo.txt

- I don't (personally) need to know about any problems in the
  "selected snippets" sections.  Those are generated from LSR, so
  they're community-maintained.  Send complaints to Valentin.  Or
  this mailist in general.
(that said, if you object to this method of generating the docs,
speak up... not that I'm likely to change this now, but go ahead
and speak up anyway)

Cheers,
- Graham