Re: Better Midi, anyone?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Better Midi, anyone?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:20:00 +0100

Am 2008-03-11 um 03:10 schrieb Graham Percival:

Well, I thought the original poster was offering to improve
lilypond's midi export.  So this _would_ work on any lilypond
file... after a certain version number.  :)

Besides robotics I'm very much interested in enhanced MIDI output, but can't do that myself.
Perhaps we can find an able programmer if we can collect some funding?
I'd be in with 50-100 Euros. (That's not much, but I "need" these features only for my hobby projects.)
As far as I understand the core devs' capacities are exceeded?

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm