Re: How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline

From: Romel Anthony S. Bismonte
Subject: Re: How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:27:51 +1000

Thanks to all that responded! The short of it was that I did need to upgrade and reposition the \header block in order to make the titles appear. Perhaps by the copyright being outside and before the \score block the program knows what it is "just in time" when I needed it.

The long of it was interesting, actually: when I moved the title information outside and before the \score block, I forgot to take out the printallheaders = ##t declaration. The output had two sets of title headers! Due to your comments I understood why this is so.

Once again, thanks for responding, and I promise to seriously reconsider my reticence in upgrading to the development version this time. ^_^

Romel