Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:38:15 +0200

2008/4/12 Ben Lewis <address@hidden>:
> Start > Run > RegEdit? I know it exists in XP, so that should work.

No; the point is, you should have to be able to run LilyPond from the
USB stick *without* modifying the registry at all. Some applications
(look, for instance, at the portable version of Firefox or GIMP)
manage to intercept registry calls and substitute their own
parameters; that's what we should try to implement.

Cheers,
Valentin