Re: GDP: NR 1.7 Editorial second draft

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 1.7 Editorial second draft
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:35:53 +0200

2008/4/16, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Difficult to do without using lots of @code{propertyNames} in the
>  main text.  In this case, I'd rather keep the explanation in the
>  code.

Regarding to in-code explanations, it must be noted that they are
untranslatable. I know that it is possible to customize the lilypond
blocks but it is stated in README that they should only be used for
very special cases; these special cases are more and more often needed
if more and more explanations go into the code itself. So I plan in a
second phase of the translation to translate the code of all lilypond
blocks that have comments and other texts inside, as well.

Starting by the very first one, the "click me!" example.

Speaking of untranslatable phrases, I hope it is not to take too much
liberty to change some compositions in the Spanish version when
commands are used directly as verbs in phrases. You could easily
imagine what I'm talking about.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org