Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work

From: stefankaegi
Subject: Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:17:29 +0200

Ok.

So well.. I tweaked a little bit and now it seems to work. What I wanted
is just the anhang (appendix) to be typesetted by lilypond, the other
examples I wanted as simple images. So I kept the file structure and
just made a file anhang.lytex which I compiled (tanks very much for the
make file) and then just included the anhang.pdf in the regular document
with includepdf. Then I had to tweak with setcounter and addtotoc. Well.
That's how it worked. Maybe there's a neater solution...
But at all thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers Stefan