Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:44:38 +0200

Am 07.09.2008 um 10:19 schrieb Daryna Baikadamova:

Thanks!  However I am new to lilypond, could you please point me to an example illustrating how global block is used in this way.  I guess this situation should be common in orchestral scores, although many projects in mutopia (including the the I received) don't do these kind of things properly   :(

Daryna

It hasn't been re-written yet, but http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Scores-and-parts.html#Scores-and-parts should give you a place to start. Also,http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Different-editions-from-one-source.html#Different-editions-from-one-source should be a pretty decent resource for the kinds of things you're looking to do.