Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:07:13 +0200

2008/9/17 Patrick Horgan <address@hidden>:

> Thanks, it let me get a good look at it.  All in all, so far I prefer
> Patrick's except for unvisited links.

OK, two Patricks in one discussion... You just lost me guys :-)

I like the "default" theme's blue-grey colors *very* much, it feels
both calm and serious. Patrick McCarty's theme has more fantasy
though, and that could be motivating.

I'm gonna say a dirty word, but... Is it forbidden to have any
background-image, for instance in the TOC frame on the left?
I was thinking of some kind of a texture, maybe something brushed, or
discrete oblique lines like what I used to have with the Lilypond
Report...
If this is forbidden, I won't insist though.

(by the way I'm looking forward to see what you guys will come up
with, since I'm redoing the whole design for the next version of the
Report :-)

Cheers,
Valentin