Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:13:31 -0700

For me the main issue here is that if I *only* want chords and lyrics, I
want the lyrics to be spaced according to proper typography, and I want the
chords to just follow along with the lyrics, instead of having both the
chords and the lyrics spaced according to the duration of the non-visible
music.

I can't see how LilyPond can accomplish this in it's current incarnation.
But what we're doing is the best that can be done, AFAICS.

Thanks,

Carl