Re: Line break and page fit do not work

From: grisu_76
Subject: Re: Line break and page fit do not work
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

I found the source of the problem: It wasn't the measure length, it was a
problem with forced beams:

I wrote:

g4 [ < g h,>8 < g h,>8] g4 [ < g h,>8 < g h,>8]

in a 4/4 instead of:

c4 < g h,>8 [ < g h,>8]  g4 < g h,>8 [ < g h,>8]

But this syntax error occurred several measures before the measure I
suspected to cause the problem.

Nevertheless, I learned much about trouble-shooting!

Regards, Christian