Various ornaments, please help me

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Various ornaments, please help me
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:10:06 +0800 (CST)

Hello:
  I'm about help both Freedots and the Japanese project BrailleMuse to implement their musicxml to braille program (Valentin knows, one is an online server under an unknown license :-), and the other a GUI under GNU, but too young). My plan is, to write a score with many kind of notations using Lilypond, and then ask a person to type into Finale (I ever asked someone to do with Sibelius, but Dolet 4 for Sib is poorer), then I make the XML. Now I add a lot of signs, and encounter problems with various ornaments: I can't distinguish the following, because I can't find Chinese translations and coincident examples to listen:
don't know    known
prall         upmordent (or downmordent?)
prallprall    downmordent
prallmordent  --
upprall      upmordent
prallup
downprall    downmordent
pralldown
lineprall
signumcongruentiae  my god, what's this!?
  Could anyone please give me a description of the differences and meaning? If someone is an expert of Baroque ornaments, please write out the sound results.
  BTW, how to write "bebbung" (trembling) using Lilypond?
TIA!
Haipeng

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商