Re: LilyPond, Finale and Sibelius

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPond, Finale and Sibelius
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:37:34 +0800

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 12:27:36PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > PS: besides, what's with you guys and this c4 obsession; have you
> > been playing terrorist video games lately or what? :-)
>
> Interesting.  I've no idea what you are talking about, but I conclude
> that you like to play terrorist video games.

Based on all the spy novels I read, I think I recall that C4 is a
type of plastic explosion.  I think it's specialized for blowing
up locks/doors ?

Clearly Valentin *has* been playing too much counterstrike,
though.  Tsk, tsk.  I mean, it's not like there isn't a mountain
of stuff he *could* be doing for lilypond.

Now I'm off to watch a TV showing of "Mission Impossible 3" while
I write a conference paper.  I'm actually motivated by music,
though -- I keep on hearing the theme music for "mission
impossible" being quoted in various places, but (until now) I've
never seen any of the movies.  Or TV shows.  Whichever they are.

I'll probably learn more about C4, though.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham