Re: significance of whitespace [WAS: LilyPond, Finale and Sibelius]

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: significance of whitespace [WAS: LilyPond, Finale and Sibelius]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:11:35 -0300

I would avoid getting in this discussion before the feature is
complete.  Just call it \r (using an identifier or keyword),  and see
how it works in practice.  When it is debugged, think of a character.
The advantage of not using a letter a-z is that there are no backward
compat problems with source files that use said character as
identifier or unquoted string.