Re: date in footer?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: date in footer?
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:44:32 -0400

Hi Chip,

It's nothing but negative attitudes here.

There are over 1000 posts of mine in the archive; I think you'll find that any "negative attitude" is in direct proportion to the "I want this, but am not willing to do any basic work to have it done" factor in the post to which I'm replying. The same goes for everyone else I know of, *including* Graham who is by far the least diplomatic of the primary listers.

In other words...
Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to put in a little effort for what you get in return, and you'll get a positive response. Come to the list with all take and no give, and you'll reap what you sow.

Why can't such sample be in the docs?

Because apparently people like you -- who think such a sample is necessary -- won't put in the small amount of work required to add it to the docs:

As far as I'm concerned this is the end of this thread, reply if you want, but I am finished with it.

I rest my case.  :)
Kieren.