Re: [Rosegarden-user] Improvisor lilypond support!?

From: Grammostola Rosea
Subject: Re: [Rosegarden-user] Improvisor lilypond support!?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:03:15 +0200

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
lasconic wrote:
I guess you are talking about transfering score information right ?
MusicXML seems to be a better way than MIDI.
MusicXML2Ly is nice, and by the nature of MusicXML more accurate I guess.
But Improvisor does not have musicXML export capabilities right ?
Thanks for thinking with me.

No AFAIK there is no musicXML export in Impro-Visor

\r
So maybe Impro-Visor should add musicXML instead of direct Lilypond support? Then it is better interchangeable between other apps and lilypond too with the help of MusicXML2ly

\r