Re: Compiling on MAC OS X 10.5.7

From: Jesús Guillermo Andrade
Subject: Re: Compiling on MAC OS X 10.5.7
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:56:25 -0430

Dear Simon: I have had no problems in compiling the very latest version of lily (12.3.1) in MacOS 10.5.7. It requieres some little tricks but nothing impossible. Have you used git to download it?

The precompiled version 2.12.2 does not seem to have any menu I can access to compile lilypond scripts as instructed in the opening editor script. I.e. the only thing that appears in the menu bar is the LilyPond menu item, no compile menu item.

Kinda weird
Simon