Re: new website: draft 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website: draft 3
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 00:18:49 -0700

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 08:50:02AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > The "meow... yum" comment was about a cat eating the canary, since
> > I like cats.
>
> Aah.  In what form do you like cats?

On my bed, and purring.  :)
(... I said "on", not "in!")

> Perhaps as cat juice?  May I call you Alf? :-)

Huh, I had to look that up.  My first thought was that you were
romanticizing the Japanese "Arf" (since "r" and "l" are kind-of
merged together to form one sound) as "Alf", which really
surprised me.
http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=nanoha arf

I didn't expect a reference to Nanoha on the -user mailist.  (so
of course I had to add one myself ;)

Cheers,
- Graham