Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:48:24 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
(think google)

Maybe even further off-topic, but on-prompt: I would like to remind about my proposal J in the old "Design for Documentation" thread. [1] This involved introducing something like "notation" into the url of the online Notation Reference. This would make it easier to get inurl-googling hits. But maybe this is going to happen anyway?

For those interested in the details, I am attaching an updated version of my inurl testrig.

Cheers,
Robin

[1] See the second half of http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-10/msg00627.html