Re: New Sibelius to LilyPond conversion suite

From: Kirill
Subject: Re: New Sibelius to LilyPond conversion suite
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)

Johan Vromans <jvromans <at> squirrel.nl> writes:

> Kirill <sidosoft <at> yandex.ru> writes:
>
> > This new tool I wrote might be of interest to some:
> >
> > http://www.sidorefa.com/sib2ly/
>
> Must I conclude that this, too, requires Sibelius 6 or higher?

I have no way of testing if it works for Sibelius earlier than 5.
However, I see no reason why it shouldn't work with Sibelius 5.
I have only tested it with Sibelius 6, though.

Try running the dump plugin in your earlier version of Sibelius. If it doesn't
throw an error, than in principle the second phase should be fine too.