Re: Different versions of LilyPond

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Different versions of LilyPond
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:14:47 +0300

On Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:54 Urs Liska wrote:
> Hello list,
Hello Urs!

> I would like to have several versions of LilyPond installed at the
> same time to be able to test lilypond code in different versions.
> What would be the best way to accomplish this on Windows XP and
> Ubuntu Linux?
> I recall having read something about a renaming/symlink solution on
> Linux but don't seem to find it anymore.
Here is in short how i am "managing" it under Linux:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-06/msg00298.html

I do believe that under windows i would use junction[1] for this, but i have
not even tried.

 1. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896768.aspx

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk