Re: Re:orchestral template, please comment

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Re:orchestral template, please comment
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:18:52 +0100

Thanks Phil

Keith E OHara wrote Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:27 PM

Having heard no complaints, a snippet with these changes is in the
LSR awaiting approval.

Keith

Looks good to me. I'd be happy to use this as the orchestral template in the Learning Manual, but I'm no composer. I'd like to see comments from people who really understand this first. I've only one comment. Shouldn't
the music for the Horn in F be printed in D major?

Trevor