Re: Update on graphical notation package

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Update on graphical notation package
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 03:13:01 +0200

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Mike Solomon <address@hidden> wrote:
>    I forget if I sent this out or not - sorry in advance for any double
> postings!  A score I wrote using the graphics notation package that I
> developed for Lilypond will have its UK premiere on the 4th of December in
> Canterbury and its French premiere on the 5th of December in Dunkirk.  The
> score is on:
> http://www.apollinemike.com/norman7

Quite beautiful! If I may, how do you explain that the PDF file is so heavy?

> Some of you have already expressed interest in using this package - please
> let me know if you'd like the code and if you'd be interested in helping
> out!  Furthermore, if you live by either of those cities, let me know if you
> can make the show and I'd be happy to meet up w/ you afterwards to show you
> the score & the way I made it in Lilypond.

Unfortunately, it's quite a long way from here (well, as far as French
standards go anyway). But I hope that some day I can see the source of
your score :-)

BTW: what's the license? (please tell me that you have a
non-proprietary license!)

Cheers,
Valentin.