Re: Update on graphical notation package

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: Update on graphical notation package
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:19:48 +0200

2010/10/25 Mike Solomon <address@hidden>
Hey lilyponders,
   I forget if I sent this out or not - sorry in advance for any double
postings!  A score I wrote using the graphics notation package that I
developed for Lilypond will have its UK premiere on the 4th of December in
Canterbury and its French premiere on the 5th of December in Dunkirk.

Perhaps it's because i'm an amateur and i have had contact mostly with classic choral pieces, but neverthelss for me this score is mindblowing!