Multiple repeats of multiple measures (was: New here and first question

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Multiple repeats of multiple measures (was: New here and first question about using repeat percent over more than two measures)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:01:32 +1100

Aurelien <address@hidden> writes:

> OK. So repeat volta and text notation, no other way.

Well, don't just take my word for it, I certainly no expert on either
musical notation nor LilyPond :-) There may be a more satisfactory
answer, but I don't know it.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\        Brain, but this time *you* put the trousers on the chimp.” |