Re: How to do jazz-style bar repeats

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: How to do jazz-style bar repeats
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 00:30:26 +0000

Your suspicions were well-founded, Tim. I have only just seen the image you
attached to your original post and it is clear what you want. Please accept my
apologies. That style reminds me of Dave Tanner's work and London
Orchestrations charts in general.

For the record I've attached a complete source file to demonstrate how I do
chop marks.

Cheers,
Colin.