Re: intro; art song example or template?

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: intro; art song example or template?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:12:49 -0500

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:

> My first lilypond project is too notate some songs I
> wrote for soprano and classical guitar.
>
> Can someone recommend a template or even a finished
> song that I could begin with?
>
> Thank you for your help;  Ivan

Hi Ivan,

If you're interested you can check out my song cycle "Canciones para
niños" for voice and guitar, done in lilypond.

http://music2.louisiana.edu/Gratis/lorca.tar

If you don't understand my file structure you can email me off-list.
If you're familiar with Makefiles and Latex and such things, it
shouldn't be too hard though. After downloading & unpacking, cd to the
dir and type "make score" to compile the whole cycle. Individual songs
compile by "make <songtitle>.pdf" and are output in the PDF directory.

Good luck with your scores. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp