Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)

From: bruys .
Subject: Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:18:18 +1000

Dear Keith,

Thank you, your reply is appreciated.

It seems like there a bit of a hole in the documentation with respect to the Scheme interface, but no doubt a difficult one to fill. Apart from knowing what an S-_expression_ is, and what cons means, I don't know much Scheme. One day, I'll have to try and dig through those source files.

Regards,
Bruys

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Keith OHara <address@hidden> wrote:
bruys . <notenoir <at> gmail.com> writes:

>  I wondered if
> \partcombine is supposed to work with more than two parts. The
> documentation refers to combining "several" parts, but only shows
> examples with two parts.

\partcombine does not try to combine more than two parts.

> P.S. As an aside, the Scheme function context-spec-music is referred

Many of the less-used Scheme functions are not documented in the manual.
The Scheme source files come with the binary distribution, so users who can read
Lisp-like code can usually understand them that way.