Re: \mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn, voice and stem issue

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Re: \mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn, voice and stem issue
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:36:52 -0500

If I can trouble you yet again, here is a second snippet
with a similar issue, I would like the triplet E natural
in the top voice to take the same space as the E natural
half note in the bottom voice and then "disappear".

\mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn does not work in this case,
\mergeDifferentlyDottedOn is not applicable (and also
does not work).  I searched the documentation for other
"\mergeDifferently" commands such as "\mergeDifferentlyTupletOn"
but did not find any.

Thanks again.

\version "2.12.3"
\include "english.ly"