More ossia help, please

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: More ossia help, please
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:49:57 +0100

The code below produces the attached music. Problem is, I want the ossia stave, where the line break occurs, to have a vertical line instead of a bracket connecting it to the lower music. I do, however, want the lower pieces to have the \ChoirStaff bracket. Any tips on how I can do this?

\new ChoirStaff
<<
 \new Staff = "Main" {
   \repeat unfold 12 { c'4 }
   <<
     {
       \repeat unfold 12 { c'4 }
       \break
       \repeat unfold 12 { c'4 }
     }
     \new Staff = "OssiaStaff" \with {
       \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
       alignAboveContext = #"Main"
       \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
       fontSize = #-2
     }
     {
       \repeat unfold 24 { c'4 }